Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hidden Treasure

So ... I have become a huge shopper (I'm hoping for the sake of my bank account it is just a momentary thing). I now actually care about what looks good and what doesn't, and I'm always curious about all of the newest trends. How all this randomly happened I don't know; I was always a jeans, cardigan, and flip flops girl with chapstick on.

In order to actually afford all of my new interests I have come to love Forever 21, Kohls, Marshalls (a-mazing shoes-don't get me started) and many other places. So for now, I am now going to dedicate this post to my love of Kohls & Lauren Conrad!



 The line, aptly named LC for Lauren Conrad, has been a hit or miss for me. I would always see pieces that looked adorable but I couldn't really see myself wearing - until now. The spring 2011 collection is awesome and completely affordable.

Here are some pieces that I absolutely love:

LC ruffled tank: Orig. $34.00, but 30% off at Kohls


 LC Kimono Dress: Orig. $60.00, 30% off at Kohls

 

LC Boyfriend Blazer: Orig. $60.00, 30% off at Kohls
LC Boyfriend Jeans: Orig. $54.00, 30% off at Kohls



These are just a few of the pieces that caught my eye, but there are a whole lot more. I couldn't find any pictures of them, but she has some great ankle length pants in right now too that are awesome.

I hope that you guys see something you might like .... happy shopping!!

PS: Here is a website that is truly awesome for shopping on a bargain, and in this post she talks about Lauren's line at Kohls too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment